This Financial Institution’s (FI) mortgage subsidiary is one of the largest home lenders in the United States.
The FI mortgage subsidiary had seen its loan volume decline as the nationwide mortgage refinancing boom cools. In order to maintain its position as a leader in the market, FI sought to maximize salesperson productivity. The company’s national sales management team launched an initiative to:
- compare different existing branch operating models, and
- identify the model(s) which facilitate maximum salesperson productivity.
Pinnacle Solutions developed the analysis strategy, consolidated & prepared FI’s historical sales data, and conducted the analysis using SAS Enterprise Miner. Our team uncovered insights about FI’s branch operating models which were previously unknown to the sales management team. Those insights are now driving new employee training initiatives and further data exploration which the company expects to have a positive impact on the bottom line.
- Unbiased analysis of historical business data
- Focus on delivering actionable results
- New data-driven insights which increase the bottom line
- Optimize Efficiency and Productivity
SAS Enterprise Miner is either a registered trademark or trademark of SAS Institute Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.