Our testing and validation engineers design, build and implement effective testing strategies to ensure that your software solution satisfies all the functional requirements based on your requirements. They can provide the following skills and services for your project needs:
- Code Testing and Validation – Engineers conduct unit testing to ensure software is free of bugs at the unit/module level
- Integration Testing and Validation – Engineers conduct integration testing to ensure that two or more units/modules coordinate properly based on the software specifications and requirements
- Functional Testing and Validation – Engineers conduct testing to validate if software meets functional requirements. Instead of testing internal coding of the project, functional testing checks to ensure the system behaves as per the expectations specified.
- User Acceptance Testing or Systems Validation – Engineers coordinate with users to test the product in a real time business environment. The product is validated to confirm it works according to the system specifications and satisfies all user requirements.
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV)